The money you raise from Sprint For Syngap will help accelerate treatments for SYNGAP1!
Syngap Research Fund is is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of SYNGAP1 patients through the research and development of treatments, therapies and support systems. Completely parent led, SRF is the largest non-government funder of SynGAP research. SRF's founders cover all operational costs, allowing 100% of donations to go to research!
Join in our first annual #Sprint4Syngap Spring 5K fun run! This is a virtual event and will take place on 4/24. While we are calling it a 5K, the idea is to have fun! Make it a 1K, 5K, 10K, or Half Marathon. We encourage you to invite your family, friends, and neighbors to participate! Registration is only $25, and our founders cover all overheads, so 100% of funds go directly to Syngap research! $25 registration includes an SRF & Syngap ribbon sticker!
1. Register below then set up your personal fundraising page!
2. You will receive a race bib and SRF + Syngap ribbon stickers.
3. Ask your family and friends across the country to join you by creating their own fundraiser at www.syngap.fund/sprint.
4. Share your fundraising page via social media and email and start raising funds for SRF!
5. Just for fun: Post a selfie with your family and/or friends during your virtual 5K to help spread awareness and let us know who you are running for! #Sprint4Syngap
6. Raise funds on your personal fundraising page and SRF will send you the following:
Raise funds on your personal fundraising page and SRF will send you the following:
This event is virtual! Choose your favorite spot for a fun run!
Reach out to email@example.com with any questions, or for assistance with setting up a team fundraiser!